What Are The Benefits of Leasing the Toyota?
Toyota’s leasing programs give you the freedom to change your vehicle on a regular basis, while also meeting your budget needs.
The decision to lease or buy is personal, and is based on a variety of factors including your driving habits, lifestyle choices, budget, and many more things. What is right for one person can be wrong for another person. We have created this site to help guide you in better understanding how leasing works, what the advantages and disadvantages are, to help you make a more informed decision. If you have time, you may want to Click here to take the lease vs. buy quiz!
Leasing may be a better choice if you…
- Enjoy driving a new car every 2-3 years
- Want lower monthly payments
- Like having a car that has the latest safety features and is always under warranty
- Don’t like the hassle of trading and/or selling used cars
- Don’t care about building ownership equity
- Drive a predictable number of miles annually
- Properly maintain your cars
- Are willing to pay more over the long haul to get these benefits
FUN FACT #1: GENERALLY THE BIGGEST EXPENSE IN VEHICLE OWNERSHIP OVER 5 YEARS IS DEPRECIATION.
FUN FACT #2: FOR 2017, TOYOTA IS THE BEST RESALE VALUE BRAND ACCORDING TO KELLEY BLUE BOOK.
VEHICLES’ PROJECTED RESALE VALUE IS SPECIFIC TO THE 2017 MODEL YEAR. FOR MORE INFORMATION, VISIT KELLEY BLUE BOOK’S KBB.COM. KELLEY BLUE BOOK IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF KELLEY BLUE BOOK CO., INC.
SO IF YOU CONSIDER FACT #1 AND FACT #2, TOYOTA’S ABILITY TO RETAIN STRONG RESALE VALUES MEANS LOWER DEPRECIATION. LOWER DEPRECIATION MEANS BETTER LEASE DEALS THAN YOU WILL FIND FROM SOME OTHER COMPETITORS.
THIS IS WHY TOYOTA LEASES ARE SO AFFORDABLE, AND WE CONSIDER THEM AMONG THE MOST ATTRACTIVE DEALS IN TOWN, IF YOU WANT A NEW CAR WITH A LOW MONTHLY PAYMENT.
OF COURSE, BUYING A VEHICLE WITH GREAT RESALE VALUE IS A GREAT CHOICE TOO.
Buying may be a better choice if you…
- Don’t mind higher monthly payments at first
- Like holding on to your cars
- Prefer to build up some trade-in or resale value (equity)
- Enjoy the idea of having ownership of your car
- Like paying off your loan and being payment-free for a while
- Don’t mind the unexpected cost of repairs after warranty has expired
- Drive more than average number of miles
- Prefer to drive your cars for years to spread out the cost
- Like to customize your vehicles
- Might have lifestyle or job changes in the near future
- don’t like the risk of possible lease-end charges